Phoenix Small Business Accounting | Culpepper & Associates Scottsdale, Arizona
Culpepper and Associates was founded in 2008. At that time many people asked “Why would you start a firm when you know the economy is in trouble?” Our reply to that was we wanted to provide a different level of service to our clients. We felt that the past four or five years represented a real disconnect in business between clients and their financial advisers (be they bankers, accountants, stockbrokers, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, etc.) Many accountants only prepare your tax returns and then said “see you next year” and never bothered to advise their clients that the investment decisions they were making were not sound from either a tax standpoint or an affordability standpoint. The net result of this disconnect is being felt now in massive proportions as we can see with the state of our economy.
We knew that clients would eventually reject this disconnect and return to true business relationships. The type of relationships that are cultivated over time with advisers looking out for their clients best interests. Over 80% of our clients have been referrals from current clients.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act: Common Myths
- The (negative) Economic Hits Just Keep Coming for California
- Strikes and the Economy: Teacher’s Pay
- THE PITFALLS OF FORECLOSURE OF RENTAL PROPERTY
- Arizona Tax Credit - Lowering Your Tax Bill While Helping Others
- Business Tax Deduction Tips
- Personal Finance Report
- HOW TO BORROW MONEY USING BUSINESS CREDIT